Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Spam!

Hi!
I thought for a long time how to begin this letter.
It is not simple for the first time to get acquainted with the man by means
of the Internet which I do not understand well.
My close girlfriend has told about such unusual way of acquaintances to me.
First time I didn't believe her, but then I went in the Internet-cafe,
I have understood that not all is wasted.
All last time I vainly tried to find my second half and eventually was disappointed
in men who surround me.
And I also have decided to try such way of acquaintance.
I hope that I will be lucky as well as my girlfriend who has found her beloved
by means of Internet acquaintance.
I wish to get acquainted with the man which would respect me as the person and which
I could love with all my soul and body. I hope, that you will be independent and
understanding person. I don't need an ideal man, just somebody who will love me
and whom I can trust.